Frequently Asked Questions
Below are our policies, as well as some frequently asked questions.
If you don't see what you are looking for, please send us a little note.
events & weddings
how far in advance do i need to book your services?
- For event management we suggest booking with us 3-4 months prior to your scheduled event date.
- Depending on the services selected, for Bar & Bat Mitzvah planning we suggest booking 6-9 months prior to your scheduled event date.
- For our month of coordination services & partial planning services we suggest booking with us 5-8 months prior to your wedding date.
- For full wedding planning & destination weddings we suggest booking 9-13 months prior to your wedding date.
How do I book your services?
In order for us to reserve your date in our calendar, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit, as well as a signed contract.
Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes, we advise it is best to schedule a complimentary consultation to visit our showroom.
What if my event date changes OR WE CANCEL?
- We believe that honesty is the best policy. If you have already booked and signed a contract, and there is an event date change, please notify us of the change immediately. This helps us to accommodate your new event date, and also enables us to release the date for other potential clients. All deposits paid to reserve your date is non-refundable.
Is there a minimum order for your petite rentals?
Do you DELIVER or PICKUP your boutique RENTALS?
Yes we sure do! Please ask for more information.
What if something gets damaged?
- We understand things happen. We cannot control everything, and accidents happen. The client is responsible for items from pickup/delivery to the return.
- A refundable damage deposit in the form of a check is taken 10 days prior to the event in a specified amount for items rented. If damages exceed the checks written cost, SAV will notify the client.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks & all major credit cards.